Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Clube de Ciclismo de Moçambique Cycling Jerseys


Hello cyclists. I am ordering some cycling jerseys for the Clube de Ciclismo de Moçambique. If any of you are interested please contact me at mario traversi at hotmail dot com. I am taking orders until this weekend, as I must finalise with the supplier by next monday. The kit consists of:

1) Long sleeve full zip jersey
2) Short sleeve full zip jersey
3) Bib shorts with imported padding

Cost of the kit is R1300 + Vat at 14%. I will need full payment upfront as we can't cancel the order once it's in. Delivery time is 4-6 weeks, but am hoping to get the kit by September.

The kit is being produced by Panda Sportswear in Johannesburg.

A note - the last time these were ordered was in 2007, so don't dilly dally if you think you'd like a set, as once the order goes in who knows when we'll re-order.

No comments:

Post a Comment