Friday, March 6, 2009

Maputo in B&W - Photo Exhibition



On the 12th of March I will be participating in a group photographic exhibition at the AMF Gallery (Associação Moçambicana de Fotografia) together with other members of the Kupfula Photography Movement .
The exhibition is titled "Maputo in Black and White" and our pictures will be.. in black and white. I am still busy choosing which pictures to put in, and frankly, am not having an easy time of it. I haven't really been photographing the city lately, so I'm probably going to have to resort to some old work. Pity my Sofobomo project hasn't started yet, otherwise I'd have loads of material to work with. Alas I have another month or two before I actually start taking pictures for that project.

So, anyway, if you're in Maputo between the 12th and 22nd of March feel free to drop in and have a look at our photographs. There are 11 of us and there should be some unique perspectives to this city we all live in. If you can't make the show then I'm sure we'll have a virtual gallery at our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment